joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June 22-23 Severe Weather Outbreak

Stebo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty wild numbers for MI standards regarding STP/Supercell. 

ML cape values over 2000 over much of western mi. I know most of the Michigan posters are tired of this same ole story of dying mcs days but I just can't throw in the towel yet on later for around the state given the environment. Cape values of around 2000 are more than enough to produce with the other factors in play.

ML cape values over 2000 over much of western mi. I know most of the Michigan posters are tired of this same ole story of dying mcs days but I just can't throw in the towel yet on later for around the state given the environment. Cape values of around 2000 are more than enough to produce with the other factors in play.

Yeah originally I was going to throw in the towel but I dont know if it's over yet. 

We just cannot catch a break in southeast Michigan...

Have patience. Watch upstream. 

Sitting at a McDonald's in Williamston waiting for literally anything to happen. There's probably a solid 80% chance that I'm just wasting my time, but I can't ignore these parameters. Because I'm an idiot who's still a sucker for Michigan severe weather events even after 23+ years of being burned by stuff like this.

Sitting at a McDonald's in Williamston waiting for literally anything to happen. There's probably a solid 80% chance that I'm just wasting my time, but I can't ignore these parameters. Because I'm an idiot who's still a sucker for Michigan severe weather events even after 23+ years of being burned by stuff like this.

Fellow Michigan sucker here from southern Oakland County lol

Although I have slightly higher hopes than an hour or two ago, and I wish to be excited right now, I just don't think anything will come this far north nor will be severe. Instability in NC/NW IL is really awful and I think will prevent anything coming our way even though over here we have 2500+ j/kg of SBCAPE.

Archived