joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May Observation Thread

Solak

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sitting at 0.60" for the month with brown grass all around the neighborhood and cracks opening up in the soil.  Need this rain to pan out, but got a feeling the precip is going to be stuck just to my west.

After raining for what seemed like nearly every day for a few months, I've only gotten about a half inch this month too and things are surprisingly dry and brown. So i'm happy to see us heading into a wetter pattern.

Some more major thunderstorm action looks to be starting soon on the northside of ATL. It looks like twilight outside. After a dry start, the last 10 days of May have been quite wet in the ATL area.

Mack,

How do you upload pics on mobile? thanks

On your phone, scroll down to " full version" at the bottom. Then when full version comes up, click on "more reply options". Then click on download file and then it'll ask " choose existing" and if u click on that, it should pull up your photos, click the one you want, wait on it to download, then click attach file. Do the same process on other pictures and they should all post! One small tip, for iPhone anyway, if you have a picture you took and post it, it will be sideways! To make sure this doesn't happen, screen grab the photo and attach the one you screen grab, and it will stay right side up! Good luck!

Archived