• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2015 Discussion & Observations

dmillz25

I hope not. I want to see record breaking heat with several days of 100's and very high dews. I last thing I want is to have May-June really warm and July-Aug so-so.

I would think the same pattern that brought us the cold winter will bring us another summer like last year.   If you want heat, you better hope the Bermuda high backs in ala July 2013.  Otherwise, I think you see a trough in the east allowing cool Canadian air for the bulk of this summer.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like another drier warm downslope day where the models back off rainfall amounts the closer 

that we get get. We'll see how much moisture is left for the showers tomorrow. But this pattern has been

drier than normal since April. The Euro has been doing better than the GFS and NAM which

have been too wet recently.

Looks like another drier warm downslope day where the models back off rainfall amounts the closer 

that we get get. We'll see how much moisture is left for the showers tomorrow. But this pattern has been

drier than normal since April. The Euro has been doing better than the GFS and NAM which

Amazing...can't buy a raindrop of late. Was hoping to see some boomers today, timing would have been good for max heating.

Looks like we might get wet next week...we definitely need it.

Already 74 here.  Once these clouds get out of the way, it's off to the races

Big jump last  hour at Newark from 73 to 78 on the warmer downslope flow that is easily beating guidance again.

11 am update is 80 now.

People say that every year and everything ends up okay. This isn't California.

Well we had a wet Winter so it's going to take a long, extended dry streak to put us into a drought, but this is normally the wet time of year and in another few weeks stratiform rain is going to become rare.

Eventually this dry streak is going to end and we're going to pay the piper big time. Everything balances out in the end.

Archived