amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
April Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen reports last week of Hail in the mountains and in the sand hills, but nay nay here. Thursday we did get a pop up that caused the power to flicker a few times, but that's about it. My epic April hail storm will not be denied!!! Burns will need a new roof for his new roof, and a rug for his busy street :lightning:

Never, never , ever believe the NAM! Monday is supposed to be rainy, some kind of forcing or up glide or something isohomey was mentioning. Let's see if a system rain can come through, cause the afternoon pop ups and cold fronts ain't gettin it done!

lol... models are like politicians, I don't trust/believe any of them, but they do surprise me from time to time.

Models showing 2-3" of rain of the next week.  Where have I seen this story before?  By the end of next week I'll be hoping I can eek out a half inch total.

I did fare pretty well the past week though with around 1.5" total.  Got lucky a few times with popcorn storms.

Rule of thumb, move the numbers one space to the right :)

He had a 2-3 hole stretch , where he hit some terrible shots and could have been 2nd or 3rd. I thought he was going to have a shot at winning, and he's played his best golf in a long while. Just look for him to fade tomorrow .

Lets see.....first he wouldn't finish on Friday much less make the cut. Now it's" OMG Tiger`s gonna lose"

How about....wow ....Tigers playing better. Good for him, Good for golf.

Archived