joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked up a new ride over the weekend, a 85 Chevy CUCV 1009 which is basically a Blazer that was built for the military. It's 3/4 ton truck with stronger chassis and axels as well as a stout brush guard. Thing is a beast.

wQHVdkfl.jpg

govkUmZl.jpg

3oRzHIAl.jpg

F9Su1vwl.jpg

m1LiXWIl.jpg

ZVSqbxLl.jpg

Sweet my buddy had a K-5 Blazer which is more or less the civilian version of what you just got...thing was awesome.....use to take it off road quite a bit.

Burger, you planning to start a local militia?  :lol:

To the weenie trolling me next winter: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking to be banned, I can tell you I do not have moderator privileges. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let stop trolling me now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Burger, cool assault vehicle! Be nice if you ever got snow to drive it in! :(

The snow will not come to me, I will come to the snow. 

Sweet my buddy had a K-5 Blazer which is more or less the civilian version of what you just got...thing was awesome.....use to take it off road quite a bit.

Yea I gotta find a good spot to take this thing off road and work out the 4x4. 

That looks like an addition to the chase team to me.

Now I'm ready, count me in boss.  :weight_lift:

This pattern we are in of rain on the weekends is awesome. Digging the cooler weather, too. It's like a repeat of what we had all winter, but just a little warmer and less snowy. My dog is playing tennis ball this year and had practice rained out this past Monday, and looks like the same for Saturday. My cat is supposed to have hairball practice, too. Also looks like I'll have to smoke the grass after work Friday before the rain gets here.

This pattern we are in of rain on the weekends is awesome. Digging the cooler weather, too. It's like a repeat of what we had all winter, but just a little warmer and less snowy. My dog is playing tennis ball this year and had practice rained out this past Monday, and looks like the same for Saturday. My cat is supposed to have hairball practice, too. Also looks like I'll have to smoke the grass after work Friday before the rain gets here.

Did your dog want to play tennis ball this year or are you re-living your childhood sports dreams vicariously?

Oh & you were supposed to smoke the grass on Monday man.

Hahahahahaha!!

Lol this was really funny.

It's a place where they do the hibachi grill and show . I love it, but a little pricey, was out celebrating and I got the jumbo shrimp, fillet mignon, and chicken, plus the whole plate of rice they give you! Go big or go home! :)

It was amazing and basically had the whole table to ourselves !

They have a chain, there's one in myrtle beach and a few other places, it's called kiyoto Miyabis, I think, but everyone just says Miyabis

Archived