• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Banter

metalicwx366

That's why the gauge is like 3-feet tall. The extra-large funnel is offset by the greater-than-1-inch distances between the numbers on the side of the gauge where the width is relatively narrower than the opening of the funnel. All this is done so that a person can read the gauge from a "mile" away. (Or, so that those with poor eyesight can actually read it from a few feet away...)

I'm gonna get one for JBuns!

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure the bush is a " trifoliate orange" . It's a hardy orange that was planted alot across the south in the old days . It's invasive and has no real value. The small oranges that it produces, are inedible by humans, but birds like them.

The 2nd pic, is an outdoorsy type shop, I prefer

Bass Proshopius species!

Thanks man. I'll look and see if those bushes are producing oranges when I go back. Big thorns though!

I don't know how you do you math and arrive at your scores above, but the only score that really matters tonight is:

Duke University 68

University of Wisconsin 63

Those are called points. The other person gets a point when conceding to the other person. You and Jburns conceded to me so I get 1 point.

Nah man, I'm a city guy. I don't get a chance to go hunting or fishing boating or much of anything outdoorsy. I grew up out in the country and used to do a lot of that stuff. I'd still love to. But living in Raleigh for virtually the past 23 years and the way life has evolved has stripped a lot of that stuff out. I love to go in BPS and look at all the stuff, but I haven't heard of Cabelas before. This is the first store I've seen.

That store will be HUGE for development of White Oak. I think #s of visitors are expected to go from 400,000 to 3.6 million for these stores (ugh traffic) just because people in Eastern NC are willing to drive to Cabelas to get stuff for fishing or hunting. It'll be interesting to have this place right in my backyard this summer...

That store will be HUGE for development of White Oak. I think #s of visitors are expected to go from 400,000 to 3.6 million for these stores (ugh traffic) just because people in Eastern NC are willing to drive to Cabelas to get stuff for fishing or hunting. It'll be interesting to have this place right in my backyard this summer...

These stores are popping up like kudzu! There's on right in front Of Carowinds!

Yep, that place has exploded over there. We go there all the time and that whole area is really growing.

Is this the one in Garner?

Sure is, right at the White Oak shopping center. Was there the other night to see Furious 7 and snapped the pic then.

You're right. I do concede. I concede the point that your powers of observation and analysis are weak. :D

Yeah, but I analyzed that picture like crazy. I was thinking outside of the box. You and Burns were inside the box. Those are definitely negative integers instead of positive integers.

:lmao: :lmao: I'm just messing with you and Burns. I like attempting to outsmart him because he knows I can.

12z GFS is just active across the majority of the US most of the run. It looks like it gets cold and snowy in the West.

Yeah, but I analyzed that picture like crazy.  (1) I was thinking outside of the box. You and Burns were inside the box. Those are definitely negative integers instead of positive integers.

:lmao: :lmao: I'm just messing with you and Burns. (2) I like attempting to outsmart him because he knows I can.

(1)  You were thinking outside the store in which the box was constructed.  ;)

(2)  He knows you can what?  Outsmart him?  Or attempt to outsmart him?  :D

Archived