northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Modicum Mauler

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

missing storms to the east during the heart of winter and now I'm missing storms to the south as winter is ending,I'm sure that next week MPM and the Berkshires points north and west will get bombed and I'll be stuck with a cold rain and the seasonal snowfall totals across the region will as usual portray a big donut hole over the Connecticut Valley region. Sorry for complaining but yesterday I really thought this was starting to bump north into something more significant and now I'm kind of cranky.

I hope you can find a way to get through this. Be strong.

I actually didn't really look closely at the last panel of the rgem but after Ginxy mentioned snow at the end I looked and it's doing what the euro did. Forming another area of steady snow with the lakes shortwave. It's the first model I've seen do that other than the euro since yesterday's 12z GFS.

I actually didn't really look closely at the last panel of the rgem but after Ginxy mentioned snow at the end I looked and it's doing what the euro did. Forming another area of steady snow with the lakes shortwave. It's the first model I've seen do that other than the euro since yesterday's 12z GFS.

after you mentioned it this morning I was looking a 7h panels and noticed indications of it on most models, RGEM was first to come around to that type. good pickup on your part

Yeah the WAA burst hits them them then dies as it tries to move further NE...sort of can envision the meat and potatoes of the WAA thump sliding ESE after iot reaches DXR to Woodbury or something and to the north of that remains mostly SN-

Gonna be quite a few cliff jumpers looking at radar. :baby:  Oh boy, can't wait.  

Archived