northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol that looks like my yard right now and I'm one county south of Canada in the mountains. Absolutely crazy for right on the coast near Boston at this date. That's sick.

That's the south facing side. The house to the left has over 15 still. North facing areas and more shaded hoods are buried is still. Look how open that is too.

That'll be toast by Sunday.

No way.  There'll be at least some left.  It may be true swiss cheese but looking at that backyard pic with the wagon, he'll still have snow back there this weekend.  That's some solid stuff, fenced/boxed in, so there's probably like a very low level cold layer sitting in there like a little valley on some occasions.  That's a pretty sweet.

Thats about what shady areas have here, Scott.

Yeah some more some less...par for the course this time of year in terms of variability. I measured a few higher spots near 17. My front is starting to get a growing bare spot. Some of these houses with piles that aren't prone to sun torching are going to be around for a long time. The woods in Wilmington had a good pack on 93.

Yeah some more some less...par for the course this time of year in terms of variability. I measured a few higher spots near 17. My front is starting to get a growing bare spot. Some of these houses with piles that aren't prone to sun torching are going to be around for a long time. The woods in Wilmington had a good pack on 93.

17" snow pack in sheltered areas? That's insane on the eve of April.

17" snow pack in sheltered areas? That's insane on the eve of April.

Back on Sunday I had 20" in my folks backyard. I posted pics in this thread. My backyard is about 6 where my footprints are visible to about 15 where that path to the shed is, to near 20 in a drift still. I have a 2' drift still on the otherside. There are yards deeper than mine too. I'll never see this again more than likely.

Archived