joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did a pack survey. 16-18" or so here. Worst is 10". Best is still near 30" which is a drift. Not including shovel piles. Neighbor pack is 2'.

I think I measured 15" this morning.  I was in the woods tapping yesterday and I got to one point where I sank down and it was just over my knees so we still have some good amounts in the woods.

They just make sh it up

W.E. in a 2 month old pack doesn't disprove any notions that an earlier event or two was erroneously over-measured. I don't live around there so I can't comment on that specific scenario, but it's not something that is overly strange if they were off. First order sites have some head-scratching measurements all the time.

W.E. in a 2 month old pack doesn't disprove any notions that an earlier event or two was erroneously over-measured. I don't live around there so I can't comment on that specific scenario, but it's not something that is overly strange if they were off. First order sites have some head-scratching measurements all the time.

Yes, thank you.

Not many have the resources and QC of Blue Hill, not to mention the greatest non missing day historical data of any first order station but then again no one believed the 186 gust either. 

Archived