joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What can anyone do in that weather ? Your're stuck inside, skin pale white, heat is on wasting money, Silence of the Lambs is playing over and over again on an old beta VCR, and entire families are commiting suicide

What can you do when it's 90F outside with 70F+ dew points? Go jogging?

I'd gladly take this weather for another month and just deal with three months of heat and humidity.

I'd gladly take this weather for another month and just deal with three months of heat and humidity.

The alternative this time of year isn't 90/70 though. What's wrong with 70/45 and sun?

Yea thats brutal stuff, at least in this you can work outside, get stuff done, brisk walks, running, bicycling etc , its not brutal to exercise. I don"t like it but its manageable unlike HHH unless you are in the water on those days. Last week was perfection but we roll with the punches in spring and adapt as needed. In HHH we hide

Such a Bs type of day...this beyond sucks how much more suck can we get and have to deal with??? So fooking stupid. Trying to take my clothes next door to the laundromat to do laundry and it starts ***hole raining, sleeting, snowing, graupling...or whatever the hell you want to call this crap.

hail reports in New Haven

Archived