joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2015 Severe Weather Thread

Hvward

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunny and cool now. Nice breeze. Still no watch. Is Shetley going to turn out right again?

Time is running out for severe in upstate SC, but anyone east of highway 18 in NC is still in the game as is the midlands and coast of SC. Our best chance for rain at my location comes within the next 2 hours and if it misses it's not likely to rain here anytime soon.

Time is running out for severe in upstate SC, but anyone east of highway 18 in NC is still in the game as is the midlands and coast of SC. Our best chance for rain at my location comes within the next 2 hours and if it misses it's not likely to rain here anytime soon.

Well, I for one, hope you get 2" of rain in the next hour!

The storm just south of siler city NC is showing some small rotation or it looks that way to me. Can another set of eyes look at it

Sent from my iPhone

It has had decent rotation off and on for a while now.......wouldn't be surprised to see this "line" west of Raleigh form into a more uniform squall over the next few hrs

Keep an eye on the cell just west of welcome Burns. Gonna blow up right as it comes into Archdale.

I just got .75" of rain in ten minutes.  Still coming down hard. No wind but quite a bit of lighting and thunder. VantagePro topped out a a 7.75" per hour rate.  Rain letting up as I type this.

I just got .75" of rain in ten minutes.  Still coming down hard. No wind but quite a bit of lighting and thunder. VantagePro topped out a a 7.75" per hour rate.  Rain letting up as I type this.

Radar says I am about to get another one in just a few minutes.  And here we go.

Couplet in Brunswick Co near ILM got bright a few times that may have been a legit tornado, and its not to far from the one they had down there a month or so ago......also the one just north of Sanford is still there but its broad and cant seem to stay tightened up.....last frame it looked much better bet it gets a warning soon

AT 543 PM EDT...DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM

CAPABLE OF PRODUCING A TORNADO. THIS DANGEROUS STORM WAS LOCATED

NEAR GOLDSTON...OR 7 MILES NORTHWEST OF SANFORD...AND MOVING EAST

AT 25 MPH.

* LOCATIONS IMPACTED INCLUDE...

SANFORD...GOLDSTON...BROADWAY...CUMNOCK...MONCURE...GUM SPRINGS...

SHEARON HARRIS RESERVOIR AND LAKE JORDAN.

Archived