joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 5th Storm Banter Thread

nj2va

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm scared I'm going to work Tomm. This mayor is all or nothing. Mayor gray handed out two hour delays like Candy. This one hasn't yet.

I think a lot of people will end up going to work. Flip times are later and numbers are going down. Of course, if the Euro ends up being right, that could be an unmitigated commuting disaster.

The board is already virtually unreadable, but at 7am tomorrow when people wake up and it is 34 and lightly spitting a rain/sleet hybrid with no accumulation yet, it will be insufferable in here...we should all be ripping by 8-10am....I haven't seen a model run yet where 15z is not a clean sounding for DC...

The board is already virtually unreadable, but at 7am tomorrow when people wake up and it is 34 and lightly spitting a rain/sleet hybrid with no accumulation yet, it will be insufferable in here...we should all be ripping by 8-10am....I haven't seen a model run yet where 15z is not a clean sounding for DC...

maybe need another no-complaining thread..

What about a white with Cheez-its, like a Riesling maybe?

I might try to stop making posts about Cheez-its after this.

Yeah, it's getting pretty cheez-y! :P

Don't mind Riesling, but kind of sweet for me.  Or maybe I'm mixing that up with Gewurtztraminer.  I usually drink a Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc.  Red wine I like with a steak or other hearty dinner.

Archived