Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA & The Fringes - Early March 2015

MAG5035

really?? wow.......

That radar does look good to the West. I'm still at 23, i was thinking we'd be warmer

Love the avatar man.  Gonna be hard not watching my kid play for her senior season.  Long....bad story, but were moving on.  Coaches can really ruin kids...sorry rant over.  

Here's hoping the 12z's hold the line for CTP....and LSV.  We are all due.

Nut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like we can sneak an inch with this initial band, but I imagine when we get to that lull in precip we'll have a hard time hanging on to snow vs. IP/ZR. CTP mentioned in their update that they are nervous that I-80 N reaches warning criteria ice amounts. 2 tenths or so seem possible here, just enough to lock in the snowpack without causing any real issues.

Kind of interesting...tomorrow night and Thursday is probably the best shot for a 6"+ snow here in the LSV all winter, and yet no one seemes to be talking about it. There's been so much emphasis on today's "event" that I think tomorrow people are going to be caught off guard. I've mentioned the likelyhood of accumulating snow here to several people at work and they have no idea what I'm talking about.

Kind of interesting...tomorrow night and Thursday is probably the best shot for a 6"+ snow here in the LSV all winter, and yet no one seemes to be talking about it. There's been so much emphasis on today's "event" that I think tomorrow people are going to be caught off guard. I've mentioned the likelyhood of accumulating snow here to several people at work and they have no idea what I'm talking about.

This.

i was in a meeting this morning and someone ask about the weather, when i brought up Thursday, the

General consensus was i was nuts, they heard  its going to be 50 tomorrow

Mike I really think this is has the potential to give us 6+ inches of snow. The ukmet has plenty of precip down here, just not sure about temps. As for work, I said the same thing last night and most said what snow.

UKMET went bonkers with a Rt. 30 and south snow event...snow accumulations top out around a foot after the changeover in southern York / Lancaster / Chester counties.  Ho-lee-moley.  

12z EURO much faster with the cold air and slower with the storm too.  

This is the type of storm where what's good for you is generally bad for me, and vice-versa. So your excitement is my sadness. :(

Archived