• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Weekend Mixed Bag of WTF storm thread

Ji

My thoughts: Cold air damming is always underplayed on the models. If NAM/RGEM track play out we have a legit 6'' + on our hands with ice issues to follow.

My weenie senses are starting to tingle

There is no damming. Having cold wedged to GA just delays the escape long enough. A record breaking cold airmass can still work out when the high responsible is heading to Bermuda. This setup will happen again like never.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no damming. Having cold wedged to GA just delays the escape long enough. A record breaking cold airmass can still work out when the high responsible is heading to Bermuda. This setup will happen again like never.

terrible High....awful NAO... horrific  AO.....lets get that winter storm watch up before someone realizes this

I'm amazed the Canadian dude with the black crayon can draw those rgem maps every 6 hours. Maybe if the rgem was only run twice a day he would have more time to make them read readable

yeah, but look at how perfectly he/she places the dots in the areas of precip....what hand-eye coordination he/she must have    :cory:

Archived