Newest Member
    joxey
Snow/ice storm disco Feb 21-22

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sub 540 thicknesses imply the 900 down warming is bogus

I don't think that's true. I do think it warms up on southerly winds - but near the sfc we probably rot at 32 through 12z. 

Once we start to mix a bit though we should be able to warm up nicely to low 40s during the day Sunday. 

I don't think that's true. I do think it warms up on southerly winds - but near the sfc we probably rot at 32 through 12z. 

Once we start to mix a bit though we should be able to warm up nicely to low 40s during the day Sunday

Right, but damage is done by then....I gain about 4", then lose 2".

It is during this time that elevation will probably make a difference, but again....storm is over by then.

Right, but damage is done by then....I gain about 4", then lose 2".

It is during this time that elevation will probably make a difference, but again....storm is over by then.

Up by you, yes.  You're N of BOS closer to the retreating antecedent cold air.  The issue is along the I-90 pike area and points S of it.

Once we start to mix a bit though we should be able to warm up nicely to low 40s during the day Sunday.

Ill take the way under on that. Low 40's? You're crazy. Low - mid 30's tops under low clouds

Archived