joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 16th-17th Obs & Nowcasting

nj2va

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still have ul energy swinging down from the wv panhandle and the last few frames show the shield expanding west from CHO. Not sure what to think. 

Probably not much longer than that if that.. I just stuck with prior consensus for final CWG update. Both HRRR/RAP are east by 6a.

Guess you don't trust tenman.

Well the back back edge is still in WV so that could take a bit but it looks like very light stuff. Might hold onto flurries/snizzle a bit I guess. Next few hours should be end of good accum.

Snow continues. I'm over 5 inches. Just got done brooming the driveway yet again. Had to shovel it as well. Its so deep I can't tell where the front porch ends and the walk begins, and sure enough I tripped and went headlong. Talk about a full face shot of snow lmao, right into one of the 3 foot high piles! All-time LMAO geeze. I think I got my damn snow fix though. Its a damn good thing its 2 in the morning and everyone's fast asleep - I would have NEVER lived that one down

Yoda, the boundary is kind of setting up just to the west of the big cities...you can see the pivot on radar...look to the southwest...precip is starting to configure sw to ne

Yup, I was just about to mention that as well.... you can see the SW to NE by looking at the movement of the snow bands through CHO

Archived