• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Super Snow Sunday 2/15-Party Like it's 1717

40/70 Benchmark

whooosh smoosh, it was a joke on wills locking a thread because well, theres just too damn much fun going on here

I don't have a clue on how to translate tidal charts + wind projections into coastal flooding projections...you are the king of this (and Ackwaves).  Issues in Hull? I honestly don't understand how that spit of land survives

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just imagine hundreds of poles being knocked down onto tens of feet of piled up snow, along roads that are still impassable even to pedestrians. Outages for weeks if that occurs.

There isn't going to be any poles going down lol.  Maybe a few powerlines here and there, but that's about it.  We aren't going to see 75-85mph winds with this here in CT.

Red flag?

I think it shows the nuances involved in the QPF output...there's probably several ensemble members that tighten up the ML circulation to our south. The tracks are nearly perfect, it is just a matter of getting the conveyor cranking a shade sooner as it matures into a more well defined ML center versus a bit elongated.

Archived