joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Superbowl Snowstorm Thread Part 3

TugHillMatt

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drip drip. Whopping 0.8" of slop here - 0.31" of liquid. Still a tick below freezing but starting to creep up. My 6-9 call is starting to look in trouble.

Up to 34˚ here with some drizzle/light rain. Everything (well, what little I got) melting pretty quickly. Looks like all rain the rest of the way. Biggest weather disaster since GHD. Moral of the story, never trust winter storms with a date of January 31-February 2.  :(

Looks like it's thinning but the band in Kenosha County is spreading northward, would be nice to have a broader band spread through like that one.

Radar looks solid for much of Southern WI this morning. Lake counties are going to be rocking the rest of the day.

Up to 34˚ here with some drizzle/light rain. Everything (well, what little I got) melting pretty quickly. Looks like all rain the rest of the way. Biggest weather disaster since GHD. Moral of the story, never trust winter storms with a date of January 31-February 2.  :(

This hobby can be a ball crusher. No doubt about it.

I'm pulling the blinds and cranking up the TV. :lol: Good luck to everyone up north!

I'm pulling the blinds and cranking up the TV. :lol: Good luck to everyone up north!

Is it too early to start drinking too? :beer:

Getting some flakes mixing in here right now, but the tale has been told for the LAF.

But yeah, enjoy to those up north. Hopefully it's an overachiever. :)

Archived