joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any thoughts on 12z NAVGEM?  The end of it looks like a decent set up with a good 1038 HP in the NE.  The track of the low isn't ideal, but on the free map I'm looking at the 540 line gets into the upstate.

Yeah, it agrees with the Euro about a cutoff in the SE day 7-8.  Little scary the NAVGEM agrees with the Euro/EPS day 7-8.

A little 3/1/09 repeat would make the GA/SC/CLT folks happy.

Edit:  Well not quite cutoff but it will

nvg10.500.180.namer.gif

I think the mountains will get something decent between now and the end of March. You folks in the low-lands - might

as well get out the short sleeves and call this winter off. The sun is going to start feeling nice in a week or so.

Right, it's only snowed >2" in March here in three of the last six winters, so let's cancel winter on the second day of February.

If all else fails........

Needing a fun indoor winter activity? This indoor fake snow is easy to make and bound to keep your kid entertained all day!

Total Time
15 min
Ingredients
  1. 3 1/2 Cups Baking Soda
  2. 3/4 Cups White Conditioner
  3. Glitter as Desired
Instructions
  1. Pour all of the ingredients into a large Rubbermaid tub
  2. Mix together
  3. Play!

2011-2012 may have been snowless down there. I think the snowfall From the Fab Feb 19th storm basically stopped at the NC/SC border.

I think if i stay in the Carolinas i need to move to Boone or Banner Elk or Newland or Jefferson or some place like that.

Or just move to Pennsylvania or Ohio and have the benefit of the latitude as well.

Brick where is that 1/21-1/31 storm you promised along with the 12/25-12-30 storm?

The last 10 days of January came and went, I had 6 trace events, Brick lied!

But yesterday he said It can't not snow the next two weeks, the signal was too strong! He needs to find a new person to " borrow" info from!

Archived