joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JB was saying on Twitter today that the polar vortex may make a return.

There is literally thundersnow in the foothills/mtns at the end of the run verbatim....that storm would lay one hell of a snowpack. One can dream.

I guess it look the same except for mountains to me? That's pretty weird...

Much colder into Fl as well...has to do with the grid spacing or something idk I don't make models but something is funky between the two.

Much colder into Fl as well...has to do with the grid spacing or something idk I don't make models but something is funky between the two.

They are the exact same.  Allan's are just higher-resolution and have more #s all over them with different colors.  If you look close, you'll see the same general numbers close by on the tidbits maps for the areas.

Still know the pattern is bad when we still look at multiple 10 day+ threats, no matter how many times they have broken our hearts! And that cold shot??? That will probably happen, just so we can get some single digit lows, and be bone dry!

#winning

Atleast 15 day GFS takes us past the middle of the month and then we realistically only have two more weeks to suffer!

Still know the pattern is bad when we still look at multiple 10 day+ threats, no matter how many times they have broken our hearts! And that cold shot??? That will probably happen, just so we can get some single digit lows, and be bone dry!

#winning

Atleast 15 day GFS takes us past the middle of the month and then we realistically only have two more weeks to suffer!

Exactly what I was thinking. No threats on the table through Valentines. Then we have at most 3 weeks left, light at end of the tunnel. Just a ridiculously bad winter, just have to laugh.

LOL, what's my favorite color?

For the record it's not even close, 11/12 was a much more preferable winter to this, we actually had measurable snow and it was warm/dry.

Agree about the snow part. I like the rainy and cold. I like cold and dry. I don't like a warm and dry winter. I don't like a warm and rainy winter. We will get a big snow before the winter is out. Don't worry man. :)

Your favorite color is chartreuse.

Agree about the snow part. I like the rainy and cold. I like cold and dry. I don't like a warm and dry winter. I don't like a warm and rainy winter. We will get a big snow before the winter is out. Don't worry man. :)Your favorite color is chartreuse.

My favorite color is brown! I've been staring at a brown ground so much, it's the new norm, and my favorite!

LOL. Sadly we are in the same spot as early Dec, looking at the day 11+ ensemble runs. We suck big time, although there is some pride in futility. We are like that basketball team that's lost 168 straight games, we show up to every game thinking we have a chance to win, that this is the one.

LOL. Sadly we are in the same spot as early Dec, looking at the day 11+ ensemble runs. We suck big time, although there is some pride in futility. We are like that basketball team that's lost 168 straight games, we show up to every game thinking we have a chance to win, that this is the one.

Perfect analogy! We know we have lost every game/ storm, yet we see each storm as the next chance/win, but deep down , we know the outcome!

Archived