• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mansour
    Newest Member
    mansour
mackerel_sky

Fab February Banter

The main thread is a mess at the moment.

That's because it has a bunch of people trying to wish cast a winter storm that is just not there at the time.

That's because it has a bunch of people trying to wish cast a winter storm that is just not there at the time.

Yep. Although in their defense they have some model and ensemble support for their wishcasting.

Maybe not in your backyard but there is a really good threat for a bunch of us to see a pretty big snowstorm.....the Euro EPS having 4-6" of snow over most of NC in the 4 day range is not wishcasting either.

Ehhhh...you live in Denton. There's half your problem.

False, all models have shown a storm/storms this week and several are picking up on them again. No one is wish casting a storm, the right ingredients are there and just because the models don't mix them up the right way doesn't mean people are wishcasting.

I have a feeling there will be a big one this week somewhere in the southeast... but anyone who says they know the details are WRONG. My guess would be an I-20 special, but that's a pure guess.

The upcoming pattern is setting up perfectly. One last week of cold/snow opportunities with a warm up just in time for spring break.

i've been reading the disco threads for every threat since i joined here...but i have never been so confused as i am now for this week's threats. the days and nights and 00z's and 12z's have all blended into 1 o_- i should start brushin' up heh

I knew it. :axe:

Can't be any worse than the NAM being praised because it's showing what people want. Hell if it was dry, people would say its only the NAM or worst model ever or no one uses it outside of 24 hours.

Drove to cincy today. Roads were fine but you could tell i was hot on the heels of the plows in va and wv. Serious snow fog up around ghent wv slowed me for a bit. About an even foot on the ground up here in ohio. Wish we could just get the single big dog in the southeast and just call it a winter.

Headed back down tomorrow night. Sounds like a stray flake may be found in the carolinas? Or am I as confused as the main thread?