CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL...could happen that way, those are the best odds. If this were mid-Jan and we were to miss all 3 I would chuck my imac out the window. But given we will atleast be seasonal next week I am happy about that.

Have you stocked up on survival supplies yet?  Looks like you might need something longer than a yard stick, too.  It's about to get crazy in 4-5 days.  You might not be able to make it out of the house for days after this apocalypse.

d7292d0306b9fb32be9e313a3c4e6765.jpg

:yikes:

Well, at least we had a few more hours of fun watching for southeastern snow storms. I saw some flurries this winter, so I'm at expectations. I would say overall, if this winter wasn't hyped so much,I'd give it a "C+". We got some good rain (and should get a few more good ones over the next 2 weeks). We got some cold and a few snow flurries. I hate Summer and Spring, but the sooner we get them started, the sooner I'll get used to it.

See you at the next severe weather outbreak? Who am I kidding, I'll keep checking this board all week.

You serious, Clark (CR)? I wouldn't throw yourself off of a building just yet. Glory awaits.

Wait up and we can take a forum excursion to Hanging Rock in April and do the deed as a group. We'll take Brick's Oscar Meyer Weeniermobile once it gets out of the shops from repairs.

Oh no, I'm not throwing in the towel. Just saying the Euro wasnt going to show anything. It's been really reluctant to do so all winter.

Bad thing about this system is I have a final Friday, so if I knew for sure my exam would be delayed at 9am...I would take this whole weekend off and enjoy it...instead I'm inside studying. If only models were more accurate!

You sir need to get out of the house and out of Denton. Head straight up to Lexington and treat yourself to some BBQ for lunch.

10below, you are not yourself when you're hungry.

Still waiting for someone to show me model agreement of any winter storm for next week. BTW, Speedy's has gone down hill.

There's plenty of possibility for next week but so far, there is zero agreement on any specific threat across the major model suites. Some are wet and cold, some are dry and cold, and some are wet and warm. 10below is right about agreement. But lack of agreement doesn't mean there isn't a legit threat.

There's plenty of possibility for next week but so far, there is zero agreement on any specific threat across the major model suites. Some are wet and cold, some are dry and cold, and some are wet and warm. 10below is right about agreement. But lack of agreement doesn't mean there isn't a legit threat.

Word!

Great to see the MA vault over winter climo today. They look rather ridiculous now with the no reason to live thread and the Jeb I hope everyone in Boston dies post. They are such tools, threat after threat just trends there way, they are on a historic streak of great winters.

Archived