• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Forecast/storm discussions and part II Manitoba Mauler

Damage In Tolland

All in all great runs.  But...unlikely we're done seeing the bobble NE...DT is right about the 50/50 and overall just seems to be the way these things have gone with the models the last 12+ months.

Great stuff, great days ahead for all.  night.

Yeah i would not be surprised if the Euro ticked east again tomorrow. It's probably mostly right, but usually you'll see a little bit of compromise even when it's doing well.

Yeah i would not be surprised if the Euro ticked east again tomorrow. It's probably mostly right, but usually you'll see a little bit of compromise even when it's doing well.

The reality of the situation is for most of the people in the sub forum it's all noise.  It really just doesn't matter.  The fringes..down here with temps, way west/sw with QPF, northwest too...it does some...but noise mostly.

24-36 out it's pretty much unanimous consensus given the situation for the most likely impacted areas.

Good enough for me until morning. 

The 12z RUN is the one that counts.  By then the convection is fired off the coast and that seems to be when all these erratic little vortiicies get killed off in the models.  IE< once they actually have the initial conditions.  So....even more decisiveness is near.