Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Forecast/storm discussions and part II Manitoba Mauler

Damage In Tolland

Drunk ,stoned, or didn't sleep

If we smoke subsidence, someone will point out how the models hinted at it. If we get nailed with deformation delight, someone will say models hinted at that too.

Doesn't really matter...18" is about our floor in this. And that's f***ing sick.

Hey guys, I have a motel booked in Southborough MA....thoughts? Based on latest data I'm trying my best to pick the best spot. I am starting to lean on NE CT, but I can't decide. Any last second opinions before I leave?!

There's not very good consensus yet unfortunately.

Insider trading.

Now conceivably they could hit their blizzard warning still with 6-10", but I think the media would have a field day if that's all that fell.

When you're forecasting a record snowstorm for the biggest city in the NYC you better hope they crack the top 10. A 15" storm is a big deal but it's not crippling, paralyzing, or historic for the city.

PYM is Plymouth county.

Nice, I'm more of a snow guy. Wind is great, but I'm doing my best to get into the max snowfall area. I know it is impossible to know where this pesky deform band is going to setup, I mean the EURO scares me that I'd dryslot, the RGEM makes me feel warm inside. I'm going crazy running out of time lol