Newest Member
    joxey
OBS: Snow, Monday-Tuesday 1/26-27/2015

famartin

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://climate.cod.edu/flanis/satellite/1km/index.php?type=LongIsland-rad-48

Hey I know I don't really belong here because I am from the deep south, but I got to say you guys gave up really damn fast. Check the radar as the moisture field expands westward towards Phili and especially the NE suburbs. Even some 20 dBZ returns starting to appear not too far from the city. I still think you could pick up another 3-4 inches in the city, and 5-8 in the northern burbs 

http://climate.cod.edu/flanis/satellite/1km/index.php?type=LongIsland-rad-48

Hey I know I don't really belong here because I am from the deep south, but I got to say you guys gave up really damn fast. Check the radar as the moisture field expands westward towards Phili and especially the NE suburbs. Even some 20 dBZ returns starting to appear not too far from the city. I still think you could pick up another 3-4 inches in the city, and 5-8 in the northern burbs 

"Another" 3-4 inches assumes PHL already had some.  Current total is 0.3" there, I think. 

Epic bust in Central Jersey, 3 inches so far. 

So many schools cancelled tomorrow for nada. Statewide travel ban and it's hardly snowing in many places. Lots of bashing headed for the weathermen. 

yea,,,,the bust is as epic as the storm looked on the 18z nam run. cant remember the last time a storm disappointed as badly. I thought for sure there jersey shore thru nyc was an almost lock for a foot. told my folks on the jersey shore to expect 1-2 feet and now feel like a schmuck

Archived