joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OBS: Snow, Monday-Tuesday 1/26-27/2015

famartin

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incoming! Been watching this band moving SW towards my area.

OBS

SN, vis 2 miles

24.4F

Winds NE, light to moderate with gusts

If it keeps pushing down and wrapping around, it looks like a heavier swath of snow is embedded in that.

That is what I have been in for over an hour now in bucks. It is quite impressive

Incoming!  Been watching this band moving SW towards my area.

OBS

SN, vis 2 miles

24.4F

Winds NE, light to moderate with gusts

If it keeps pushing down and wrapping around, it looks like a heavier swath of snow is embedded in that.

In manayunk roxborough area was just outside and saw the moon out for a little.  Then light snow as i think we are getting into that band.  If you havent gone outside you should.  Clouds are ripping and you can hear the wind aloft.

In manayunk roxborough area was just outside and saw the moon out for a little.  Then light snow as i think we are getting into that band.  If you havent gone outside you should.  Clouds are ripping and you can hear the wind aloft.

Oh yeah, I've been out there freezing my toosh off and ran back in. :shiver:

Earlier this evening, I could see a line of partly cloudy skies west of here and solid overcast to the east.  This band is coming in from the NE although visually, it's seems to be taking its time (at least in bringing any visibilities down). It may be getting baffled by the hills and valleys.

I went outside for a small band that went through here about an hour ago, and you can bet I'll be going outside for this one. Hungry for snow after being teased for several hours now.

Time for another pile?

("snow pile" that is!)

I did add to the pile earlier today, and I imagined going out tonight in some moderate snow and having a couple of inches or more to shovel - you know, an all night snow, didn't even have to be heavy...

I just want to see it snow....hear the wind in the trees, feel the snow. Talk about working hard for your snow! It won't take much to make me happy at this point.

I did add to the pile earlier today, and I imagined going out tonight in some moderate snow and having a couple of inches or more to shovel - you know, an all night snow, didn't even have to be heavy...

I just want to see it snow....hear the wind in the trees, feel the snow. Talk about working hard for your snow! It won't take much to make me happy at this point.

That band is having a hard time staying together to get into Delco.  It's like it's drying up as it moves S.

post-1915-0-01612200-1422325583_thumb.gi

Archived