joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OBS: Snow, Monday-Tuesday 1/26-27/2015

famartin

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be able to squeeze an inch maybe 2 here in Delco granted the snow shield holds together and doesn't get deflected off to the south southeast...there is a serious snow dome over extreme south east Delco and the Airport...anyone have an official at Philly international can't be much more than an inch

Last year we were in a relative sweet spot for snow. This year, nasomuch...

This winter so far is reminding me a lot of 2 years ago...lots of snow chances, just can't seem to break the 3" mark.

Well the sun is just about out here. All things considered I'm still in a good mood. We have a 5" glacier out there from Friday night with an inch to maybe inch and a half of this light fluffy stuff whipping around.

It's going to be very cold moving forward with a small clipper chance Thursday to freshen things up then a storm chance on Suberbowl Sunday! Oh and I'm buying a new snowmobile today...

Well the sun is just about out here. All things considered I'm still in a good mood. We have a 5" glacier out there from Friday night with an inch to maybe inch and a half of this light fluffy stuff whipping around.

It's going to be very cold moving forward with a small clipper chance Thursday to freshen things up then a storm chance on Suberbowl Sunday! Oh and I'm buying a new snowmobile today...

don't you dare...

Lol I thought the same thing as I typed that out. But I already own a sled, I'm just trading my current one in, so I don't thing that's as bad of an omen as buying one for the first time. This is banter, I apologize.

yeah, replacing may be ok...snow gods are fickle though

30 degrees in wilmington...brightening up, sun is trying to make an appearance...can't see blue, but can sort of tell it's there...

Archived