Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Storm Disco for Manitoba Mauler 01/26/27

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Far more worried about east creep than anything else. And the site crashing again. Two biggest worries

Has been my biggest "worry" as well.

Tons of energy rounding this trough, and how it all interacts determines how this thing gets captured.

That partly explains the variations we've seen, specifically:

- 12z EC and CMC, there was a stray piece of vorticity shooting farther out and a low actually developed much farther east of our beast low

- 0z NAM vs. 18z... vorticity overshoots and drags this a little farther east. Compare H5 at hour 54 on 0z NAM vs. hour 60 on 18z NAM, this over-shooting energy farther east is very clear on 0z NAM

Some of you guys are talking as if this is how it's going to play out. It's the NAM at 60 hours LOL. The GFS came in with a nuke at 18Z for most of us and the Euro is widespread 12+ amounts.

Ncep felt the op euro fell victim to convective feedback and was unrealistic. Anything GFS as of late is suspect.

This is just my opinion but I suspect the non-west most tracks are going to verify. It may do the tuck and roll but I think the earlier euro type deal is very suspect .

Update: After having 0 reasonable flights possible for flying into Boston or Providence, one has popped up that gets in at 11pm Monday. The layover is Not in like Charlotte or BWI which is important. But is that too late?

And if I have to fly in to BDL and if it was more 5pm/6pm, anyone willing to drive me back for $100? The flights going to Boston and Providence will be $300 more if I don't book the Boston one at 11pm. Praying the models are concise on it starting later.

THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS! GOT TO GET HOME! But I have to get info Fast.

Archived