• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Storm Disco for Manitoba Mauler 01/26/27

Damage In Tolland

Hopefully it doesn't turn into a Boxing day fiasco.

This is ideal for NYC, n NJ

It wouldnt be like that in this...because 5H is much further E...but it might "rob" us of getting the best jackpot. But these types of details will be worked out in the next 2-3 runs I'd think.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wouldnt be like that in this...because 5H is much further E...but it might "rob" us of getting the best jackpot. But these types of details will be worked out in the next 2-3 runs I'd think.

Will with that inflow off the Atlantic would East Facing Hills get enhancement (Crushed?) ORH/N RI  /Berks

I think this is the apex of the west trend.

These weak niño-Miller Bs are e MA focused.

The last few have strayed west....time for regression.

Will with that inflow off the Atlantic would East Facing Hills get enhancement (Crushed?) ORH/N RI  /Berks

Yeah it would be really good. It wouldn't be another boxing day because we don't get dryslotted at H5-H7 on that scenario...you want to keep that upper level low south far enough.

I think Cape Cod could end up with a total of 20-30" of snow.  Just a hunch.

Mmm, careful..   If the storm stemwounds and collocates with the mid level vortex, when it fuji waras/stalls it will tend to flood the thumb with tepid oceanic influence.  You could go to wind-whipped parachutes and light rain that's so sliver it doesn't accumulate.  

The wind whistles through the telegraph/power lines, and the bells rattle as the air, thick in cold wet plumes moves sideways down the storm hollowed streets... I lived this sort of thing up in Cape Ann, Mass, which sticks out some 10 to 20 miles into the ocean.  Even cold nor'easters find a way to be tortured at least for a while.  

I just posted this to my site, it's becoming clear to me that CT is going to see warning criteria snows at least and we're inside 60 hours.

Well. I'll come right out and say it. Todays 12z european model was a blizzard for all of the state from Monday night into Wednesday. We'd be measuring in feet, not inches. As of now, it is the western outlier, but considering the trend on other guidance to move west and the fact that pretty much every model gives the state warning level snows(6"+), it's a possible solution. While it's not time to panic yet, a powerful and impactful snowstorm is becoming likely for at least parts of the state from Monday night into Wednesday. We will discuss in full detail tonight and go from there.

Archived