• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Friday 01/09 Light snow event w/ Observations

Damage In Tolland

The band is pretty impressive to the southwest...decent snow over NNJ to SW CT...Euro didn't pick that up.

Nothing did really but the RGEM, big time win for it here as it's been locked into that area for a while now when nothing else had it.

Close call I think on whether the meat of the band can make it to BOS.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

had 2" already on OTG in Winsted at 6 when I left for work and it was a complete white out until I got to Barkhamsted, was not expecting that heavy of snowfall this morning, may end up with 3-4" at the house. At the moment in Bloomfield that heavy band is over head and about an inch OTG. I hear planes taking off from BDL, so the runway must not be bad

Lmao...monster dendrites here with wind!! WTF, boy those models were really accurate with this one-NOT!! Like somebody posted, you don't see this in many big storms! AMAZING!!

I think mesos captured the overall evolution pretty well, with the overall consolidation into a single strong band working W to E over CT/MA.

Maybe 2-4 verifies instead of 1-3? Kevin with a small victory.

I think mesos captured the overall evolution pretty well, with the overall consolidation into a single strong band working W to E over CT/MA.

Maybe 2-4 verifies instead of 1-3? Kevin with a small victory.

Last night on Ryan's station, Brad had less than an inch for all areas south of Hartford, that was at 11:20pm. None of this was forecasted by any of the major stations outlets.

Archived