joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter 2014-15 Banter Thread

Stormlover74

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the 00z GFS happens, this would be one of the most thermonuclear busts of all time for NYC. 

Now the uneasy feeling in the stomach sets in.

March 01-esque?

Gonna skip the Euro tonight, way too behind on sleep. I had my bar set at around 15" up here, and that might even be a stretch based on the trends tonight. Hope it holds serve, though that's looking unlikely.

ukie east as well...aanyone that thinks the euro is holding is borderline delusional...srry

This one's seriously done.....as far as being an epic storm goes. I've moved on and must say I've accepted this one easier than other blown forecasts.....I think because I never really saw this one happening at all like the euro showed

This one's seriously done.....as far as being an epic storm goes. I've moved on and must say I've accepted this one easier than other blown forecasts.....I think because I never really saw this one happening at all like the euro showed

yea what a shame though...the euros credability is absolutely tossed at this point...it has shown so many extreme solutions far out that have dissappeared and had a mecs/hecs for us inside 100 hours for saturday and a hecs inside 48 hours this time...awful awful model

Archived