• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter

mackerel_sky

Mariettawx was right earlier. As soon as the Euro shows cold, it's being discussed. Earlier when it was showing a SE Ridge, someone said 10 day OP runs are useless.

Good news though that it has come around. Maybe it will stay consistent.

What? I discussed the Euro when it showed a ridge and said it was WRONG, then the new run comes out and shows a trough. How does that make what you just said correct? There are some unbiased people on these forums believe it or not.

Edit: Actually I'll take your quote for a topic for the disco thread look out for it!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What? I discussed the Euro when it showed a ridge and said it was WRONG, then the new run comes out and shows a trough. How does that make what you just said correct? There are some unbiased people on these forums believe it or not.

Edit: Actually I'll take your quote for a topic for the disco thread look out for it!

I wasn't talking about you Jon.

I wasn't talking about you Jon.

Oh my bad I'm confused then. You're just saying as soon as a model shows cold people will love it? I wanted to say that the ensembles actually improved from 00z to 12z as well and got rid of the ridge. I thought you were just saying he's right that people will believe an OP run that shows cold and not an OP run that shows a ridge...which I guess is true for some people but you always should compare means of the runs and see what the model is really showing. If the 12z mean had a ridge I'd discount the OP.

Archived