joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2014-15 Total New England Snow Table

Kevin W

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll try this again this year.  I still have the password but when I try to add my total and put in my info, I get a screen for JSpin.  I then get a screen for me but it doesn't seem to add my info to the list.  I must be doing something wrong.

I'll try this again this year.  I still have the password but when I try to add my total and put in my info, I get a screen for JSpin.  I then get a screen for me but it doesn't seem to add my info to the list.  I must be doing something wrong.

You have to click on the radio button next to your name. I have to add users to the table myself, for EVERY season. You were not on it for this season. I put you on it. You should be all set now. :)

You have to click on the radio button next to your name. I have to add users to the table myself, for EVERY season. You were not on it for this season. I put you on it. You should be all set now. :)

Grrrreat.  Thanks it worked and thanks for undertaking this again this year.

Yet, you are still ahead of the N Berkshires...

Pretty sure we've managed about 1-2" based on what came down prior to the zr the other day, plus the minor coatings (only one of which was likely measurable, which I didn't).

Since I have not measured those, I'm sticking with my 0.0".  Hopefully, we'll see some germination and decent growth of that total come Thanksgiving morning.

0.2"      :weight_lift:

Even though you hate me, I'll join. 

LOL, I know you and others think that, but it's not true. I respect what you do. I can't stand your posting style though (rapid fire, multiple posts, unable to consolidate thousands of thoughts into 1 post) but I'll live. It's not just you, either. I pretty much like everybody here. But the thousands upon thousands of useless posts here have turned me off of this site. No worries, Scott. It is what it is. :)

Archived