Toothache
2014/2015 New England Snowfall Predictions

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taunton blizzard deflating weenies.

Lol. I hope I'm dead wrong.

I could see a scenario where inland does substantially better than the coastal plain, more so than normal.

Tough to shake the feeling that snow isn't going to be there in excessive amounts this year. Good chance I'll be wrong in multiple capacities lol

Lol. I hope I'm dead wrong.

I could see a scenario where inland does substantially better than the coastal plain, more so than normal.

Tough to shake the feeling that snow isn't going to be there in excessive amounts this year

There are usually some elevation events in el Ninos, but there are more events in general.

I'll give this a shot FWIW.

KBDL: 74"

KPVD: 63"

KBOS: 69"

KORH: 93"

KPSF: 88"

The lot up at 2,230' in S VT: 140". I'll have no way of knowing for sure, but I'll take a few weenie drives up there to see how it compares to here.

put trail cam up aimed at a stake, set the timer to 9 am everyday.Your pics Looks like a replica of last year

Why don't most of the mets ever make any predictions here..Only for their BY..never for the big 4.. Are they afraid to put physical #'s down that can be graded vs hobbyists?

Probably because forecasting snowfall can be an exercise in futility at 4 hours lead time, never mind 4 months.

There is just so much variance.

He also has a bad memory.

I've made calls in the past. Maybe I'll even make one this year too. They are pretty useless though so I have no idea why anyone would get upset about someone not posting one.

yea I remember that contest we had at Eastern that we had to bring to AMWX mid season. Who cares who guesses. I really don't understand his point, Dexter.

Archived