Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
2014/2015 New England Snowfall Predictions

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natick is fine. They probably avg U50s in snow. That's actually a good spot.

I think I was low 50's 53 or so  in Framingham near Southboro Line.  So prob around 51-52 in Natick. I think amount jump nicely just west of BOS but don't really get much higher till you hit those elevated spots in ORH. I would guess if the airport sees 67 or so that 500' (in city) is maybe at 60.

. Def a sizeable downgrade from near 1K in  N ORH, in retention/ R/S lines/frozen icing situ's elevation events.

I think I was low 50's 53 or so in Framingham near Southboro Line. So prop around 50 in Natick, maybe 51 or so.

MEH, CF on a few occasions pushed just about to that area while I was west in the one winter I was there....which was a very good winter for all. Def a big downgrade from near 1K in ORH.

Nah they are higher for sure. Brookline is almost 50". My guess is U50s. Even Ray is like 62 or something like that. Natick has good longitude and is plenty west of the CF in most events. Will would back me up.

Nah they are higher for sure. Brookline is almost 50". My guess is U50s. Even Ray is like 62 or something like that. Natick has good longitude and is plenty west of the CF in most events. Will would back me up.

Well on the map will posts with ave snowfall the 60" inch mark is west of 495 along the pike, I can picture that map pretty clearly so I respectfully disagree lol. But who cares anyway haha

well of course they get more than you lol but same as Ray, not buying it. Natick Coop is pretty scrappy with data, don't know how anyone would really know anyways

They're south of Ray but further from the ocean. Ray likely averages more but not by much. Also wooded neighborhoods retain it much better than areas near thorofares but nothing like ORH.

Yeah Steve doesn't know what he is talking abotu with Natick...how would he know anything about snow retention there by driving through the town after a month in which nobody had any snow? :lol:

It retains snow fine...it's not ORH, but most places aren't. But it west of the criticial 128 belt.

They average around high 50s like a few of the more knowledgable E MA posters already said.

Yeah Steve doesn't know what he is talking abotu with Natick...how would he know anything about snow retention there by driving through the town after a month in which nobody had any snow? :lol:

It retains snow fine...it's not ORH, but most places aren't. But it west of the criticial 128 belt.

They average around high 50s like a few of the more knowledgable E MA posters already said.

I would think here could be a pretty wide range in town as well. Decent sized area with some topography.

Archived