joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter 14/15 Banter & Complaint Thread

Whitelakeroy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weatherwise? In the summer, I'd have to agree, but this time of year it's Ha-ha weather at worse besides the lack of tstorms and snow.

no, just the worst place to have to spend time period

absolute hell on earth...i guess Scottsdale might be worse

it's like they took all the worst old people from the midwest and dropped them in the desert

Of course when I visit places, I rarely care about the cities... Flagstaff is just a nice place in Arizona. 

If I booked a trip it wouldn't be anywhere in that state though.

at least Flagstaff and the immediate surrounding area is high enough in elevation to receive snow.  Other than that, I'd just as soon give NM, AZ, and half of TX to Mexico.

At least it didn't start out cold and dry, that would be a bad sign if we're talking about consistent suppression so early in the season.

I can put a pair of ice scratchers on my sled and ride on the numerous frozen lakes we have around here..

33-50F does nothing for me. I'm probably going to start packing on weight the longer this keeps up.

I can put a pair of ice scratchers on my sled and ride on the numerous frozen lakes we have around here..

33-50F does nothing for me. I'm probably going to start packing on weight the longer this keeps up.

That's great, but even on this board, you are in the minority (albeit a vocal minority) in enjoying cold and largely dry weather for an extended period.

This meteorological winter sucks big donkey 00 so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not be participating in banter and complaint until and unless January 1 rolls around and the 10 day looks like today's 10 day.  If that is the case, off comes the banter chastity belt.   Until then, I'm thankful for the 'workable' December we currently have going on.

I will not be participating in banter and complaint until and unless January 1 rolls around and the 10 day looks like today's 10 day.  If that is the case, off comes the banter chastity belt.   Until then, I'm thankful for the 'workable' December we currently have going on.

banter is one thing...complaint is another. But I do see your point and I agree with it. Really its no different than any other year in early December (even the great years are filled with many complaints). Just that time of year.

Archived