joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Massive Nor'easter Disco 10/21-25

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The orientation and movement of that band developing to the SE of Boston looks to have the North Shore as ground zero.

Yeah, looks like inside 128 on north and up towards your way including the both of us. It has a nice little firehose arc to it. At first glance, everything tonight has appeared it would make it further north than it has but then gets an easterly component to it as it gets further north in sne.

Good to see you posting. I'm feeling better. Still nowhere near 100% or sleeping normally however. Any improvement's with your back?

Man what a firehose down I-90 from BOS to ALB.

Been very lackluster up north here after the first half inch of rain. But that's par for the course for Benchmark lows. There's a reason why the Benchmark is SNE/ENE's bullseye ;). I think we should rain though as the moisture band migrates north but it'll definitely max out to our south. Models a couple days ago had this it seemed from PWM to BTV area, but now working out closer to Benchmark climo.

Yeah, looks like inside 128 on north and up towards your way including the both of us. It has a nice little firehose arc to it. At first glance, everything tonight has appeared it would make it further north than it has but then gets an easterly component to it as it gets further north in sne.

Good to see you posting. I'm feeling better. Still nowhere near 100% or sleeping normally however. Any improvement's with your back?

Thanks. Give the recovery a month to fully access.

My back pain I will always have. Hitting the reset button will do wonders.

This will come in handy when the snow starts flyin.

A nice stormy night out here, but nothing like you guys in the east.

I wish I could have just stayed in bed with the rain pouring down.  At least the dog didn't want to get wet so quickly wanted to come back in.  Cranking up the stove....kinda raw out now with the back edge of the 45dbz rains rapidly approaching.

45.8/45

.94"

Lots of thunder overnight. Massive hyped storms are fun.. Aren't they?

Nothing of the sort up here.  Breezy and rainy is the best we can do.  Avoid the hype, avoid disappointment, and enjoy an over-performer if they come.

How much rain did you get down there?  Looks pretty anemic on radar.

45.6/45

There was a tree down accross the street from me already picked up from last night. Huge rains upon awakening but I waited for a letup and then took the dog. Rains redeveloping again as the firehouse keeps on pike northward but moving slowly north in axis. BOS with >2.5 so far.

Nothing of the sort up here.  Breezy and rainy is the best we can do.  Avoid the hype, avoid disappointment, and enjoy an over-performer if they come.

How much rain did you get down there?  Looks pretty anemic on radar.

45.6/45

I suspect in the next 2 hours you change your tune. Your ark built?

There was a tree down accross the street from me already picked up from last night. Huge rains upon awakening but I waited for a letup and then took the dog. Rains redeveloping again as the firehouse keeps on pike northward but moving slowly north in axis. BOS with >2.5 so far.

That should slowly pivot south as the ULL moves east over the next few hours. Or at the least redevelop. Next block in my hood was closed with trees down. Streets flooded. Over 3.5" rain. One of my worst commutes ever in terms of conditions both going home and coming in. The worst is coming onto flooding when you can't see it. Kind of scary. High beams on to see any debris on roads..nuts.

Archived