Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Massive Nor'easter Disco 10/21-25

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will say the further south look does increase wind duration. A couple of days ago models had a brief window of stronger winds and then the storm pivoted in.

It is an interesting storm. Lots of weird mesoscale things may happen tonight as the dryslot approaches and the low backs in. I think after 00z winds should get quite strong around here.

I will say the further south look does increase wind duration. A couple of days ago models had a brief window of stronger winds and then the storm pivoted in.

It is an interesting storm. Lots of weird mesoscale things may happen tonight as the dryslot approaches and the low backs in. I think after 00z winds should get quite strong around here.

Gonna be sick to watch these ocean effect bursts moving in on radar from the northeast... while the blob of heavy rain shoots in from the south/southeast later tonight

Seems CT is screw zone for rain. Models delivering an in inch or less

so what happens from here...there's the firehouse into NJ-what happens to that and how does further northeast get into it?  Does a new low form further NE to drench MA/NH/ME?

There should be another area south of the islands developing this aftn and moving nw.  The one near NYC should gradually pivot more WSW and then SW this aftn. Anytime you have these convective type deals and not so much a massive area of stratiform precip, QPF variance will occur big time.

Archived