joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Discussion

TalcottWx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its funny how different it can be over a fairly short distance....looking outside right now in BOS where it is slate gray overcast and temps in the mid-upper 50s. Very deep autumn feel.

And 2 hours away it is summertime with sunshine and 70s.

Yep, the sounds of fog horns and bells banging off the buoys here, while ski resort employees are playing hacky sack.... blasting John Mayer in the background.

Complete reversal from that week in September when we had stratus and highs of 48F while Ginxy was body surfing in the summer sun down there.

That felt good at first but got old after the third day when 2 hours south was summer sun and 80.

Sounds like one of those hideous days in May that we all hate

You'd be loving it if it were like this in Tolland today....chilly autumn feel. It's not drizzling or anything. It is just slate gray overcast with temps in the 50s.

Seasons in seasons!!!

You'd be loving it if it were like this in Tolland today....chilly autumn feel. It's not drizzling or anything. It is just slate gray overcast with temps in the 50s.

Seasons in seasons!!!

Agreed. In Oct I would. Not May. But it dried out here and was able to get yard work done and leaf disaster #1 of season complete

Seasons in seasons!!!

I don't think anyone could complain about either...feels like fall in the raw areas, but 70F sunny breezy with awesome foliage viewing, I can't complain about that.

Archived