Newest Member
    joxey
September 2014

Rtd208

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mostly 83-85 after the sun finally came out

A few days ago I actually thought a stray 90F was possible in the warmest spots but there was a ton of cloud cover around though it certainly felt like summer. I also believe that was very likely our last shot because it's all downhill from here and mostly 70s and 50s for lows. Unless we get a freak heat burst late this month or early October then 90s are completely over until mid next year. 

A few days ago I actually thought a stray 90F was possible in the warmest spots but there was a ton of cloud cover around though it certainly felt like summer. I also believe that was very likely our last shot because it's all downhill from here and mostly 70s and 50s for lows. Unless we get a freak heat burst late this month or early October then 90s are completely over until mid next year.

90s yes but I think we'll see 80s a couple more times later in the month especially if the GFS is right

90s yes but I think we'll see 80s a couple more times later in the month especially if the GFS is right

I agree, we'll have to deal with the same pattern that we've been having , a few days in the 70s, a brief warm up in the 80s for a day or two, then a cold front with cooler air. Ditto this for a few more times the rest of the month. I don't think we'll see 60s as highs (at least not "permanently") until the end of the month.

Archived