joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
T-Storms Part 2 : "North and West of the city!"

TalcottWx

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@capecodweather: Latest RPM shows current t-storm activity surviving to nearly a BOS to PVD line…then poof…gone. #ForceField

D'you know there's an engineering professor that wants to stop tornadoes in tornado alley by building mile high walls to block off the gulf moisture? That there is a force field. Pipe dream too, won't do much to stop em.

D'you know there's an engineering professor that wants to stop tornadoes in tornado alley by building mile high walls to block off the gulf moisture? That there is a force field. Pipe dream too, won't do much to stop em.

It sounds like you should go out there and build it. Good project for you.

I got hail cored by some pea to dime sized hail. It didn't last more than 5 minutes, but it's the first hail I've had this year. Tons of cloud to ground lightning along with torrential rain, which is still ongoing. Not much wind though. Best storm of the year by far.

what time did the hail occur?

Hopefully we all can Tweet something like this tonight

Awesome thunderstorm! Tons of cloud to ground lightning, small hail, torrential rain. Not much wind though.

I'm not greedy - I'll just take some rain.  Everything getting pretty crispy here.  Silage corn was all wilty this afternoon on the way home.

I got hail cored by some pea to dime sized hail. It didn't last more than 5 minutes, but it's the first hail I've had this year. Tons of cloud to ground lightning along with torrential rain, which is still ongoing. Not much wind though. Best storm of the year by far.

Congrats, Mitch.

100% meh here. Even the rain's paltry so far.

Archived