Newest Member
    joxey
T-Storms Part 2 : "North and West of the city!"

TalcottWx

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ww0432_radar.gif

WWUS40 KWNS 231817WWP2SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH PROBABILITIES FOR WS 0432NWS STORM PREDICTION CENTER NORMAN OK0115 PM CDT WED JUL 23 2014WS 0432PROBABILITY TABLE:PROB OF 2 OR MORE TORNADOES                        :  10%PROB OF 1 OR MORE STRONG /F2-F5/ TORNADOES         : <02%PROB OF 10 OR MORE SEVERE WIND EVENTS              :  40%PROB OF 1 OR MORE WIND EVENTS >= 65 KNOTS          :  10%PROB OF 10 OR MORE SEVERE HAIL EVENTS              :  30%PROB OF 1 OR MORE HAIL EVENTS >= 2 INCHES          :  10%PROB OF 6 OR MORE COMBINED SEVERE HAIL/WIND EVENTS :  70%&&ATTRIBUTE TABLE:MAX HAIL /INCHES/                            : 1.5MAX WIND GUSTS SURFACE /KNOTS/               : 60MAX TOPS /X 100 FEET/                        : 450MEAN STORM MOTION VECTOR /DEGREES AND KNOTS/ : 25025PARTICULARLY DANGEROUS SITUATION             : NO&&FOR A COMPLETE GEOGRAPHICAL DEPICTION OF THE WATCH ANDWATCH EXPIRATION INFORMATION SEE WOUS64 FOR WOU2.$$

Holy sh-t! Just getting spanked. Trees down, power out, flash flooding, sirens.

Tons of lightning hits on the scanners. This is the most prolific lightning I have ever seen. One after another of house shaking cracks.

Probably gusted 40-50 at peak, more than enough to down some trees. Driveway is blocked for now.

Tons of lightning hits on the scanners. This is the most prolific lightning I have ever seen. One after another of house shaking cracks.

Probably gusted 40-50 at peak, more than enough to down some trees. Driveway is blocked for now.

Nice congrats :thumbsup:

congrats

Nice--enjoy.  Post pics.

86.0/75

Nice. Hopefully that's the case for most of us tonight

Wow must have blown up as it headed eastbound. Got hit with the same line here and nothing that exciting. Heavy rain, wind gusts probably to 30 mph, and some thunder/lightning. There were some real fast moving low hanging scud clouds that I wouldn't be surprised if some people thought they were something a little more.

Lol its official, wind report from Lamoille.  Slight risk verified.

today_filtered.gif

1842 UNK STOWE LAMOILLE VT 4447 7269 POWER OUT AND TREES DOWN.(BTV)

Stay safe!  (I'd probably be out on the front porch in such an event, so hardly one to talk.)  Glad you still have 'net access.

Congrats man

Wow must have blown up as it headed eastbound. Got hit with the same line here and nothing that exciting. Heavy rain, wind gusts probably to 30 mph, and some thunder/lightning. There were some real fast moving low hanging scud clouds that I wouldn't be surprised if some people thought they were something a little more.

Yeah Conor said it bowed out right as it went over Mansfield. He got the warning out though I think just in time.

This was right before these pines started shedding pieces...classic straight line winds. Just that roar you hear before you lose power haha.

And now I got creative to get out of my development...a couple pines were down across the road, and the yard filled up with water. Solid storm.

Archived