joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
T-Storms Part 2 : "North and West of the city!"

TalcottWx

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remain worried that the less impressive stuff in front of the line near Albany and Ostego Co (?)  will steal the thunder--so to speak--of the main line.

84.6/72

In all likelihood, that there will either be overtaken by or become the main line.  Deserves watching, and is probably much more likely than supercellular events.

Not sure how this will come out, but here's a panoramic shot looking at Mount Mansfield's east slope as that severe storm came over the mountain from the northwest.

It was like a shelf cloud getting interrupted by the terrain, but the rain cooled air was racing down the mountain slope while also expanding southward down the ridge.

Not sure how this will come out, but here's a panoramic shot looking at Mount Mansfield's east slope as that severe storm came over the mountain from the northwest.

It was like a shelf cloud getting interrupted by the terrain, but the rain cooled air was racing down the mountain slope while also expanding southward down the ridge.

image.jpg

You should forward that to the news stations, they love weird and intimidating pics. Amazing stuff, would've been cool to be in it!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Probably another massive blowdown on the slopes that you'll find tomorrow. Another 1-3 trails lost for the season?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Nice! do you have a higher resolution version?

We've been having quite a bit to both my northwest and southwest.  I fear a 7-10 split.  Shocking.

80.0/70

Radar looks like it could happen that way for us.  You're lawn will get wet even if we miss the heavier stuff.

I'm not hearing the rumbles here and the dog hasn't started tweeking yet.

Archived