amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
July 13-15 storm risk

Kmlwx

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30% wind risk I-95/ east in the 9 am update.

morning sounding's not half bad.  Wish Pit's didn't get cut off and we had a better look upstream.

Not surprising given that nice dry pocket around 500mb.  WAL sounding is juicy.  Wish there was a bit more CAP in place though....

Yeah could be. It seems unusually visible for a non classic supercell tho. Nothing floating on twitter that I can find.

Not sure if you're familiar with the terrain of NJ but that part of the state is fairly flat with mostly farms. And that cell was fairly discrete when the warning was issued before it got swallowd up by the main part of the line.

Not sure if you're familiar with the terrain of NJ but that part of the state is fairly flat with mostly farms. And that cell was fairly discrete when the warning was issued before it got swallowd up by the main part of the line.

Most of the area around Tabernacle on Rte 206 is all woods, in the middle of the Pinelands. It's only 20 minutes from my house, lol. That's part of the reason I was skeptical in the PHL thread.

Well mt holly is going gung-ho... "THESE STORMS ARE LIKELY TO BE STRONGER THAN YESTERDAY WITH POTENTIAL

FOR MORE EXTENSIVE AND GREATER DAMAGE. POWER OUTAGES CAUSED BY LIGHTNING AND TREE DAMAGE COULD BE EXTENSIVE."

That's from the SWS they issued for all the counties in their CWA

Archived