Toothache
July Discussion

HimoorWx

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

June final numbers

High Low Average Temperature 84.9 °F 40.8 °F 65.8 °F

June was an awesome month if you ask around!  My average temp was 64.4 which is 0.9° below my long term average.  In terms of ranking, it's smack in the middle (or just plain average) for the past 30 June's.

My highest temp was 86 on the 4th and lowest was 37 on the 1st.

FWIW, it was a dry month with only 1.86" making it the 4th driest on my record.  Hopefully that doesn't fuel red flag or drought talk like every other "dry" period that we happen to have.

Unfortunately, I am not an easy fix, I have been to several doctors and a 2 level fusion (4 Vertebrae) is what has been recommended by them with no guarantee, So i have put off having any surgery

That sounds nasty. My operation in April 2011 was 2-level fusion, removed front half of C-4 vertebra and used cadaver bone to replace it and fuse to C-3 and C-5, along with plate and 4 screws. However, the symptoms were increasing paralysis and loss of coordination (could hardly tie my shoes), the prognosis quadraplegia or death as the herniated disc increasingly crushed my spinal cord, so the choice was easy. Probably multiple causes, but I take it back to 30 years earlier when I was passenger in a pickup that went head-on with a loaded log truck in the St.John River country - about a mile south of the station that hit -50 in Jan 2009 to set a new state record.

Wiz commented in an earlier post about people wanting super-cool AC then complaining about winter cold. I doubt that's the usual opinion of folks on the NE forum - certainly not for me. The closest I've come to whining about cold was when my PU's battery finally died last January and I had to jump it at temp about -22; cables were rather stiff.

Monday was 84 degrees at Mia casa, nice breeze mixing, yesterday with the big breeze was 84.5 , muggy but certainly not a brutal HHH uncomfortable day.

True. But coc is dews mid 50s or lower and very clear air. Monday felt like a lazy hazy crazy day of summer (props to nat king cole) although I worked 12 hours...lol. Off today through the rest of this week.

That sounds nasty. My operation in April 2011 was 2-level fusion, removed front half of C-4 vertebra and used cadaver bone to replace it and fuse to C-3 and C-5, along with plate and 4 screws. However, the symptoms were increasing paralysis and loss of coordination (could hardly tie my shoes), the prognosis quadraplegia or death, so the choice was easy. Probably multiple causes, but I take it back to 30 years earlier when I was passenger in a pickup that went head-on with a loaded log truck in the St.John River country - about a mile south of the station that hit -50 in Jan 2009 to set a new state record.

Wiz commented in an earlier post about people wanting super-cool AC then complaining about winter cold. I doubt that's the usual opinion of folks on the NE forum - certainly not for me. The closest I've come to whining about cold was when my PU's battery finally died last January and I had to jump it at temp about -22; cables were rather stiff.

Yikes, At that point there is no choice but to have the surgery, Mine are all in the lumbar area, But obviously i have to watch for things like not being able to have a bowel movement that would warrant emergency surgery and no choice in the matter then

That is what i am working on now, Something more natural then pain drugs.................. :)

Look at diet, food types, and read. Meditate, avoid hating (you're not a hater it seems). Pain sucks. Naturally in my late 60s it's no stranger but fortunately I can keep on keeping on so far.

Look at diet, food types, and read. Meditate, avoid hating (you're not a hater it seems). Pain sucks. Naturally in my late 60s it's no stranger but fortunately I can keep on keeping on so far.

exercise exercise exercise

June was an awesome month if you ask around!  My average temp was 64.4 which is 0.9° below my long term average.  In terms of ranking, it's smack in the middle (or just plain average) for the past 30 June's.

My highest temp was 86 on the 4th and lowest was 37 on the 1st.

FWIW, it was a dry month with only 1.86" making it the 4th driest on my record.  Hopefully that doesn't fuel red flag or drought talk like every other "dry" period that we happen to have.

I was lucky enough to be part of the scattered isolated stuff several times, 3.45 rain

Some needed rain then some spectacular weekend weather, sounds like a perfect formula

•  
  • Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
  • Saturday NightMostly clear, with a low around 57.
  • SundaySunny, with a high near 83.
  • Sunday NightMostly clear, with a low around 62.
  • MondayMostly sunny, with a high near 85.
  • Monday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 68.

Hopefully...some of us work in warehouses without AC so we ain't got that choice.

Judging by the volume of posts, most are indoors, versus the COC days where posts are few and far between as folks love to get out and do projects, play and enjoy the fresh air. stale humid muggy weather is not the working mans friend but hey a couple of weeks and then we start the climo slide back down so its all good. Can not complain after perhaps the finest June of my life.

what are you doing to enjoy this HHH day?

I'll say I absolutely hate HHH weather, but on some level this little stretch has been fairly impressive yesterday and today so far.  I certainly wouldn't want to do a week straight of this, but there is a novelty factor right now.  That and there's a SVR Watch in effect, and hopefully this heat will pay off with some action later.

About to head out and take a dip in the river out back...lucked out with a sweet private swimming hole on the property, but really makes me miss the old girl who used to go float around with me.

First snow on the peaks can be as early as less than 90 days away ;)

Judging by the volume of posts, most are indoors, versus the COC days where posts are few and far between as folks love to get out and do projects, play and enjoy the fresh air. stale humid muggy weather is not the working mans friend but hey a couple of weeks and then we start the climo slide back down so its all good. Can not complain after perhaps the finest June of my life.

IF we can get a couple coc days in a row like twice this month I'll be happy. Then Aug turns and all of sudden the light at the end of the tunnel is there.

Archived