Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
July Discussion

HimoorWx

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about that...they'll be back on some time in the next month or so. 

Surprisingly I had one 90° reading back on July 2nd.  I think that was one of those cases where there was a mix of sun and clouds and I had enough sun to push us over because there were stations around us that did not it 90.

Awesome, sounds good!  Union is also always fun to look at in the Fall and Winter, so it's perfect timing.  

Yeah, July 2nd was pretty close to 90 here (88).  I think BDL reached 95, and IJD only 89, so there were definitely some mixed readings that day.  

Joey, seen your girls house in Watch Hill Tues, her Dad gave my best friend ,one of the Security guys in Watch Hill, two guitar pics with her pic on them. The rock wall she built was 4.2 million, looks impressive close up.

That's awesome.  I heard she had another big party over the 4th of July weekend, but my invitation apparently got lost in the mail.   :cry:

Probably about as "normal" as you'll ever see for July in terms of temps.

it did seem very average. there were some sticky days, but certainly not much, if any high heat. i think i have only had the a/c on at night 4 or 5 times.

it did seem very average. there were some sticky days, but certainly not much, if any high heat. i think i have only had the a/c on at night 4 or 5 times.

Yeah I used the ac maybe 7-8 times, which for July at least the last few years is pretty abnormal.

Last year it was running 24/7 for pretty much the whole month

Archived