Newest Member
    joxey
Spring 2014 Banter Thread

jm1220

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CC sucks

last nights rain in areas broke apart as it moved eastward  towards the metro temps were very comfortable for a ballgame   and also CC and half the Yankee starting lineup is over the hill - for instance it didn't take the aging Tex to long land back on the DL after a couple games

New drinking game... take a shot every time pazzo says something along the lines of "seek help".

What is that fellow's deal? He seems a bit insecure about his own mental health.

Just find it humorous how so many on here seem to derive pleasure from people "facing reality" when the weather turns sour.  I believe English has a word for that.

Just find it humorous how so many on here seem to derive pleasure from people "facing reality" when the weather turns sour.  I believe English has a word for that.

Well, maybe you could find a new retort... variety is the spice of life. Either way, you can't change how other people live their lives. If somebody would rather sit in a dark room on their computer and scout out the next bout of mediocre weather than enjoy this early taste of summer, that's their choice.

Well, maybe you could find a new retort... variety is the spice of life. Either way, you can't change how other people live their lives. If somebody would rather sit in a dark room on their computer and scout out the next bout of mediocre weather than enjoy this early taste of summer, that's their choice.

And if some like to point out how pathetic that is, that's their choice as well.

The complaining about 70s in April gets old too.  I mean, that is ridiculous.  Go.  Outside.

Archived