joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring 2014 Banter Thread

jm1220

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have any respect for a police officer? This a low way to stir the pot my friend

He likes to bust my balls.

This! Had bad experiences when I was younger. The good ones are great though. I'm sure Ant is one of the good guys.

I might be tooooo nice . It is really hard for me to be nasty unless you really deserve it.

then post the link to the OT thread

Youre more than welcome to start a thread in ot about your feeling on police officers. I said "take it to ot", not "take it to the thread in ot about this". Its not weatherside material, especially considering the timing.

Of course. The cop beat me up and tried to say I assaulted him. Went all the way to trial and he swore up and down I hit him. He didn't know we had video of what happened and he lied about it all.

sounds very familiar . That's all I'll say. Don't wanna upset BxEngine ;)

sounds very familiar . That's all I'll say. Don't wanna upset BxEngine ;)

I dont have any issues with what he posted...duality took his usual shots at a pretty sh*tty time, and anyone who has spent any time on the internet knows how these threads tend to evolve. Thats all.

Youre more than welcome to start a thread in ot about your feeling on police officers. I said "take it to ot", not "take it to the thread in ot about this". Its not weatherside material, especially considering the timing.

First of all I wasn't involved in that conversation - since you were the only one complaining about it you start the OT thread !

Speaking of cops, it irritates me how some of them abuse their power and are literally worse offenders than 70% of the populace. I happened to be behind a cop on part of my route somewhere today, and over the course of that 5 minute period, he did not signal his turns at all (on 3 different occasions) and consistently went 10-15+ mph over the speed limit. Good example. We get it, you're above the law.

Archived