joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring 2014 Banter Thread

jm1220

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You will be soon if the direction of the conversation doesn't change   ;)

I deleted my post - just curious  how come the banter thread is constantly moderated and posts are deleted regularly and the storm threads is a free for all with tons of banter never deleted ?

Yep 60s and hopefully some 70s on the way

That sounds perfect  :hug: 

I deleted my post - just curious  how come the banter thread is constantly moderated and posts are deleted regularly and the storm threads is a free for all with tons of banter never deleted ?

Since you deleted your post, you must understand why everything is moderated on the weathersidetherefore there is no need for me to explain it to you. ;) 

The Weather Channel Returns to DIRECTV 

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. & ATLANTA -- The Weather Channel will return to DIRECTV (channel 362) tomorrow as both companies have settled on a new agreement, the financial terms of which were not disclosed.

As part of the new pact, The Weather Channel agreed to reduce reality programming by half on weekdays; return instant local weather and allow authenticated DIRECTV customers to watch The Weather Channel video programming on multiple devices inside and outside the home.

“Our apologies to DIRECTV and their customers for the disruption of our service and for initiating a public campaign,” said David Kenny, CEO of The Weather Company, parent to The Weather Channel. “Our viewers deserve better than a public dispute, and we pledge to reward their loyalty with exceptional programming and more weather-focused news.”

“It’s a shame these disputes are played out on a public stage, but I’m pleased that we’ve been able to work together with The Weather Channel in a way that will benefit everyone,” said Dan York, DIRECTV’s chief content officer. “I know this was frustrating for many of our customers, but their patience was ultimately rewarded with a better deal and a better product.”

Archived