EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
March 29-30th moderate nor'easter

Mikehobbyst

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad that I jinxed all of you last night into getting a nice little storm out on the Island. Heard a few sleet pellets hit the window this morning. 38 degrees now, overcast and breezy.

I told you 3 days ago that every model has snow for LI. You laughed.

It was still very low probability. The ULL is weakening, the BL is marginal and any significant accumulations are going to be localized. I'm kind of shocked that it worked out actually.

I'm not shocked that your prediction was wrong lol

It was still very low probability. The ULL is weakening, the BL is marginal and any significant accumulations are going to be localized. I'm kind of shocked that it worked out actually.

All of Nassau and Suffolk County have accumulations and parts of it will easily be 3"+. Millions of people affected.

Not localized at all.

All of Nassau and Suffolk County had accumulations and parts of it will easily be 3"+.

There must be at least an inch or two around Long Beach now judging by radar (I'm in Manhattan now where it's just cloudy). It was really coming down hard and starting to stick everywhere. Roads must be a huge mess.

There must be at least an inch or two around Long Beach now judging by radar (I'm in Manhattan now where it's just cloudy). It was really coming down hard and starting to stick everywhere. Roads must be a huge mess.

Major highways like the LIE and GCP are fully snow covered on LI.

Treacherous morning and a WWA is easily warranted for Suffolk County.

Archived